Manipur DTA Recruitment 2016 of Jr Accounts Asst and Grade IV – 29 Posts
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from intending candidates for recruitment of the following posts on temporary basis through sponsorship of the concerned Employment Exchanges in the Directorate of Treasuries & Accounts, Manipur.
1) Junior Accounts Assistant: 19 Posts (UR-12; ST-4; OBC-3)
Qualifications: Graduates who have completed a Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) (DOS + Windows + MS Office + Multimedia + Internet) of a Central/State recognised Institute
2) Grade IV: 10 Posts (UR-6; ST-4)
Qualifications: HSLC/Equivalent Desirable: 1) Knowledge of Hindi. 2) Good Physique. 3) Experience of cycling
Age Limit: Above 18 years and upper age limit shall be 38 years or below as on 18th October, 2016 relaxable up to 41 years for OBC category and 43 years for ST/SC for all posts.
[Lamka a APPLICATION FORM deihte adin, CLOUD Cyber Cafe, Hebron Veng (Next to SBI ATM), New Lamka ah muhtheih ding]
Tentative Timeline for the recruitment:
1. Date of Requisition from Employment Exchange: 5th October, 2016.
2. Last date of Requisition from Employment Exchange: 18th October, 2016.
3. Date of Notification: 5th October, 2016.
4. Date of issue of Form: 5th October, 2016.
5. Last date of submission of Form: 20th October, 2016.
6. Issue of Admit Card: 27th October, 2016.
7. Date of Written Exam: To be notified later
8. Computer Skill Test: To be notified later.
9. Date of Viva-voce: To be notified later
Submission of Application Form: The willing and eligible candidates should get their names sponsored by the concerned Employment Exchange offices on or before 18th October, 2016. Thereafter, the sponsored candidate should download the application form from the website manipur govt. website and submit the completed forms along with the required self-attested copies of certificates on or before 05:00 PM of 20th October, 2016 at the office of the Director, Treasuries & Accounts, Manipur at DC Complex Lamphelpat.
Fee: Candidates are required to pay the applicable fee at the time of submission of forms:
a) For the post of JAA – Rs. 500/- for Unreserved/OBC category candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates.
b) For the post of Grade IV – Rs. 200/- for Unreserved/OBC category candidates and Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates.
Documents to be submitted: Completed application form for the respective categories of post along with 4 (four) nos. of passport size photograph [2 nos. to be affixed on admitcard and 2 nos. to be separately stapled on application-form] and self attested copies of the educational documents/certificates and ST/SC/OBC certificate at the time of submission of application form.