THE VOICE OF GOD
(The Voice of God Concerning the Manasseh People)
The year 2014 witnessed the gathering of eight of the descendants of Manasseh at GalngamLentol, Moreh. In 2015, forty-five groups gathered at Peace Ground, Tuiboung, Churachandpur. In commemoration, a stone was erected with the names of each of the forty-five groups. Additional groups have emerged since. Pakai Awgin (The Voice of the Lord Jesus Christ Concerning the Manasseh People) is an account of God’s revelation of how His people, who were dispersed in many parts of the world, must come to Him through His son Jesus Christ.
Concerning the history of Manasseh people, the year 70 AD witnessed the siege of Jerusalem by the Roman army led by the future Emperor Titus. Following the siege, the Jews were taken captives as slaves the world over and later on they were massacred in large numbers. Among those taken into slavery was the Manasseh tribe.
According to the vision revealed by God to Rev Chomlhun, the descendants of Manasseh tribe, which is one of the ten lost tribes of Israel, include
The descendants of Songthu/Songza and Tai/Dai
India, Myanmar and Chittagong Hill Tracts
1. Kuki, 2. Mizo, 3. Kachin, 4. Chin, 5. Karbi, 6. Zeliangrong, 7. Kachari, 8. Bodo, 9. Konyak, 10. Singpho, 11. Heimi, 12. Nahen, 13. Para, 14. Makury, 15. Lainau, 16. Noaw, 17. Phom, 18. Yimchung19. Khiamnungan, 20. Chang, 21. Sangtam, 22. Upper chindwinshan, 23. Tagin, 24. Mishing, 25. Miji, 26. Adi, 27. Nocte, 28. Wancho, 29. Apatani, 30. Bugun, 31. Misi, 32. Padam, 33. Sherdukpen, 34. Tani, 35. Khamba, 36. Khamti, 37. Lishpa, 38. Memba, 39. Milang, 40. Mishmi, 41. Monpa, 42. Nyishi, 43 sangkhen, 44. Tangsa, 45. Zekhring, 46. Shan, 47. Karen, 48. Mon, 49. Palaung, 50. Tai phake, 51. Tai ahom, 52. Raeng, 53. Chakma, TamangGurungLimbu
1. Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Etc
54.Tai-Dam, 55.Tai-Dehong, 56.Tai-Kheun, 57.Tai Lanna, 58.Tai Lue, 59.Tai Nung, 60.Tai Yai (Shan), 61.Tai Zhuang, 62.Tai Nua, 63.Northern Tai, 64.Upper Tai, 65.Chinese Shan, 66.Hmong, 67.Akha, 68.Akha-Hani, 69.Lahu, 70.Mein, 71.Tao, 72.Yami, 73.Karen, 74.Ami/Amis,
75.Tai Lam, 76.Lao Song Dam, 77.Tai Muan, 78.Tai Tan, 79.Green Tai, 80.Red Tai, 81.White Tai, 82.Black Do, 83.Jinping Dai, 84.Tai Dan, 85.Tai Do,86.Tai Noir, 87.Thai Dan, 88.Bru, 89.Tai Lai, 90.Kaifeng, 91.Tai Yong, 92. Kaya
91. Tai Ya, 92. Tai Hongjin, 93.Khamti, 94.Tai Laing, 95.Tai Phake, 96.Tai Aiton, 97.Khayang, 98.Tai Ahom, 99.Turung, 100.Sapa, 101.Thai, 102.Northern Thai, 103.Tai Daeng, 104.Tai Don, 105.Tai Hang Tong, 106.Tai Lu, 107. Tai Dam, 108.Khun, 109.Phuan, 110.Thai Song, 111.TayTac, 112.Southern Thai, 113.Tai-Kadai, 114.Tai Hongjin, 115.Rauz, 116.Bouyei, 117.Tai Chong, 118.Lu, 119.Han Tai, 120.Huayao Tai, 121.Paxi, 122.Dong, 123.E, 124.Tai Eolai, 125.Fuma, 126.Hongjin Tai, 127.White Thai, 128.Tai Kaihua, 129.Kang, 130.Tai Lai, 131.Minggiay, 132.Mo, 133.Isan, 134.Tai Nuea, 135.Pachen, 136.Tai Payee, 137.Pemiayao, 138.Pulachee, 139.Pulungchee, 140.Puyai, 141.San Chay, 142.Shan, 143.CoaLan, 144.Yai Tai, 145.Cun, 146.Tay, 147.Thuchen, 148.Thula, 149.Tai Ya, 150.Yoy, 151.Zhuang, 152.Buyang, 153.Dian Bao, 154.Pusha, 155.Tulao, 156.Yongchun, 157.Nung, 158.Li, 159.Kra, 160.Kam-Sui, 161.Cao Miao, 162.Lakkia, 163.Biao, 164.Lingao, 165.Gejia(Miao), 166.Ayi(Nu), 167.Deng, 168.Mishmi, 169.Hu, 170.Khmu/Khammu, 171.Kucong, 172.Mang, 173.Sherpa (Nepal Eastern region…), 174.Tankas, 175.Tebbu, 176.Tuvans, 177.Waxiang, 178.Yi, 179.Tujia, 180.Uyghurs, 181.Mongols, 182.Hui, 183.Mangchu, 184.Achang, 185.Bai, 186.Blang, 187.Bonan, 188.Bouyei, 189.Chaoxian, 190.Dai, 191.Daur, 192.Deang, 193.Dong, 194.Dongxiang, 195.Dulong,196.Ewenki, 197.Gaoshan, 198.Gelao, 199.Gin, 200.Hani, 201.Hezhen, 202.Jingpo, 203.Jino, 204.Kazak, 205.Kirgiz, 206.Lahu, 207.Lisu, 208.Luoba, 209.Man, 210.Maonan, 211.Miao(Hmong), 212.Monba, 213.Mulam, 214.Naxi, 215.Nu, 216.Oroqen, 217.Primi, 218.Zang, 219.Wa,220.Salar, 221.Tagik, 222.Shui, 223.Yao,
3. Other Tai People:
224. Bajia, 225. Han Tai, 226.Shui Tai, 227.Huayao, 228.Lao Ga, 229.Lao Krang, 230.Tai Khang, 231.Lao Lom, 232.Lao Ngaew, 233.Lao Ti, 234.Lao Wieng, 235.Paxi, 236.Tai Bueng, 237.Tai Gapong, 238.Tai Kaleun, 239.Tai Khang, 240.Tai Kuan, 241.Tai Laan, 242.Tai Loi, 243.Tai Men, 244.Tai Meuiy, 245.Tai Nyo, 246.Tai Pao, 247.Tai Peung, 248.Tai Pong, 249.Tai Sam, 250.Tai Song, 251.Tai Wang, 252.Tai Yuan, 253.Tak Bai Thai, 254.Yang, 255.Moro, 256.Minangkabau, 257. Maranao, 258.Peranakan, 259.Dayak, 260.Toraja, 261.Igorot, 262.Montagnard, 263.Subanon, 264.Batak, 265.Bugkalot, 266.Igorot, 267.Kagayanen, 268.Ilongots, 269.Lumad, 270.Mangyan, 271.Molbog, 272.Negrito, 273.Palawan, 274.Tagwanba, 275.Tau’tBato, 276.Suludon, 277. Meitei, 278. Ao, 279. Sema, 280. Lotha
1. India, 2. Burma, 3. Bhutan, 4. Mongolia, 5. Cambodia, 6. Laos, 7. Taiwan, 8. Vietnam, 9. Thailand, 10. Philippines, 11. Indonesia 12. Chittagong Hill Tract of Bangladesh.
The people are inIndia, Half of Myanmar (Burma), Chittagong Hill Tracts in Bangladesh,Mongolia, Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Half of Philippines, Taiwan 20%, Bhutan, Yunnan province of China and they live mainly in southern China, in the provinces of Guizhou, Hunan, Sichuan, Guangdong, Hubei, and elsewhere in China. According to the 2000 census, the number of ‘Miao’ in China was estimated to be about 9.6 million. In Thailand, They are Tai/Dai, Tai Dam, Tai Dehong/Neua, Tai Kheun, Tai Lanna, Tai Lue, Tai Nun, Tai Yai (Shan), and Tai Zhuang (Zahong), Hmong tribes, Akha and Hani.
In God’s revelation to Rev Chomlhun and the oral tradition of the people, in 75 AD, the Chinese king, who enslaved the descendants of Manasseh deprived them of their leather scroll in which was inscribed the order of worshiping Yahweh, their God. Within a span of time, after the priest who recited the order of worship from memory died, the people forgot how to worship God, ceased to practice their age-old traditions and eventually forgot who they were. This, I believe was God’s plan for the Manasseh people in order that they may be freed of Judaism and receive salvation and eternal life through Jesus Christ, the son of God. This revelation concurs with the Jewish belief that ‘the children of Manasseh will bring forth new seed’. The ‘new seed’ is salvation through Jesus Christ.
That the children of Manasseh should deliver the good news of salvation in Christ to the Jewish nation, and that the Lord God will deliver the Manasseh people in Asia and establish them as a nation, is His will. Therefore, in accordance with God’s revelation, says Rev Chomlhun, ‘I have written this account PAKAI AWGIN (The Voice of the Lord Jesus Christ Concerning the Manasseh People)’. Therefore, it is pertinent that our people realize we are the descendants of Manasseh and
Accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and personal savior.
Over time, assimilation by neighboring communities’ cultures and vice versa, resulted in the ‘completion’ of being lost, a fulfillment of God’s plan, also His merciful blessing because wherever they were He led them to embrace the Christian faith and celebrate to His glory the first Centenary in 2014.
It was in December 2013 that God revealed to Rev Chomlhun that our people are descendants of Manasseh. The booklet, Manasseh: The Lost Tribe of Israel by Rev Chomlhun provides an account of his vision.
May the Lord Almighty Yahweh bless every reader of this booklet and may His revelation be disseminated among His people.
THE VOICE OF GOD
What would one consider the voice of God to really be? A simple account would be the message of God to his people with the assistance of an intermediary or a mediator.
1. To relay the message of his goodwill, we have come across certain personalities like Joseph in the Bible whom God had chosen to be a mediator. In order to declare his plans and proposals for his people,God did not stick to a particular medium as in the life of Joseph where God proclaimed his plans in his dreams. God never did things in secrecy before letting his servants know in which Amos 3:7 serves as a good reference.
2. Among the notable mediators of the Israelites, Moses did play a significant role by liberating the Israelites from the bondage of Egyptians through God-given will and ability.
3. Recalling back to the 1st of January 2015, a preacher once confronted me. he says, “In order to bring back the lost descendants of Manasseh, you have to write a book called “Doctrine of Bible”, go to Christ that will serve as the book of the second commandment that will compel Christians to worship and live biblically not according to how one wishes.
GOD’S VOICE WITHIN ME
Living the life of the commandment of the preacher, as I went on to write I had to stop for a couple of months for inspirational words as it went out from within me. That happened to strike with the unstable climatic condition favored by a strong wind that blew away the thatched roof of my humble residence. Being preoccupied with works of renovations, deep down inside of me came the voice once again “just as you have taken the slightest care and concern for your shelter, I took great concern in the Bible which comprises of the laws of death, laws of sin and the laws to eternal life. Had my people been aware of the tragedy of life after death, there would not be any sin. Faith in Christ alone is what the Bible prioritized and there is no supplement regarding other faith. It’s the Bible alone that has the breath of God in the form of commandments for better guidance and virtuous life.
The people of God were given the commandments with relations to sin in the Garden of Eden and the commandments as in death during the time of Moses. They were oblivious to it due to ignorance.
“The Bible contains my word, lifted high is Jesus in it and it is the foundation of faith in the Holy Spirit. Without the active involvement of the Holy Spirit, all is in vain”. John 4:24; Matthew 22:19,20,21; Genesis 1:26; Romans 8:9 serve as a great reference in the Bible where the significance of the Holy Spirit is given.
Our image alone reflects our likeness to God. When God is on the verge of doing something there always remain signs and symbols that don’t leave out his promises either. Mentioned may be made as follows:
(1) The likeness of our image with His’.
(2)The presence of the Holy Spirit within us is a lucid indication.
So all can be seen in the Bible be it the nature of God or the likeness of God with human beings. The Bible is the word of God that God breathes in it and anything done in absence of the Holy Spirit and truth is in vain.
Section – 3
KUKI NATION’S PAST
After the Israelites rejected Jesus Christ and crucified him, God forsakes the Israelites which result in the fall of Jerusalem Temple in 70AD. Their enemies subdued and took them to captivity. The descendants of Manasseh too were captured by the devil master after they delivered themselves from Chinese bondage, that they engaged themselves in many social evils. But the eternal God arranged a sign in the form of DOIBOM to let them come back when they realized it and which had been a practice through generations. Also, traditional practices like Chang-Nungahpoh (carrying the lady-grain) was a sign given to them that one day they will reconcile with God.
*Since Satan knows that a sign has been given to us for reconciliation with God, he imprisoned the Kuki people with the ‘Threefold Seals’.
* In 2011 the Lord God reveals to me ‘The Covenant for Nation’ saying, “When you proclaim this to all my people I shall reign over them”. So, we started proclaiming what the Lord has told us and during this time in Churachandpur, Satanic worship was popular among the youths.They assembled at the cemetery during the dark night, doing immoral practices. People look at us with suspicion to be like them which greatly hindered our ministry. After we finished our work in Churachandpur, we left for Nagaland and there too the people suspected us to be Satanic worshippers. The same situation welcome us when we visited Manja (KarbiAnglong), Songpijang (NC Hills) in Assam and Sadar Hills and Chandel in Manipur because the Satanic group went ahead of us where ever we go. But fortunately, some 9 persons were held by the church who gave counseling and prayer for them. When we complete our work as commanded by the Lord we all returned to our respective places and the Satanists were also no more. Then I prayed to God, “Why the people rejected us and the proclamation”? And God answers me; “Satan has imprisoned them in the Three Fold Seal”.
1. Satan wants to distract your proclamation of The Covenant for Nation.
2. Denomination leaders were controlled by him.
3. Even Pastors were instrumental for Satan. So God said that all denominational leaders engages themselves for their own benefit and those Pastors who lack the Holy Spirit are against Me.
Section – 4
GOD REJECTED JUDAISM
1. Isaiah 24:5The earth lies polluted under its inhabitants; for they have transgressed laws, violated the statutes broken the everlasting covenant.Isaiah 24:6 Therefore a curse devours the earth, and its inhabitants suffer for their guilt; therefore the inhabitants of the earth dwindled, and few people are left.
2. Isaiah 1:3,4The ox knows its owner, and the donkey its master’s crib; but Israel does not know, my people do not understand. Ah, sinful nation, people laden with iniquity, offspring who do evil, children who deal corruptly, who have forsaken the Lord, who have despised the Holy One of Israel, who are utterly estranged!
3. Jeremiah 1:16And I will utter My judgments against them, for all their wickedness in forsaking me; they have made offerings to other gods and worshiped the work of their own hands.
4. Isaiah 1:13Bringing offerings are futile; incense is an abomination to me. New moon and Sabbath and calling of convocation- I cannot endure solemn assemblies with iniquity. Isaiah 1:14Your New moons and appointed festivals my soul hates; I am weary of wearing them. Isaiah 1:15When you stretch out your hands, I will hide my eyes from you; even though you make many prayers, I will not listen; your hands are full of blood.
5. Rome 7:7What then should we say? That the law is a sin? By no means! Yet, if it had not been for the law, I would not have known sin. I would not have known what it is to covet if the law had not said, “You shall not covet”.
6. Galatians 3:21Is the law then opposed to the promises of God? Certainly not! For if a law had been given that could make alive, then righteousness would indeed come through the law.
7. John 5:45Donot think that I will accuse you before the Father; Your accuser is Moses, on whom you have set your hope.
In the beginning, God curses Adam to die which became a Law through Moses where the people would realize their transgression. So, Moses would come as an accuser before God.
8. Galatians 3:10For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse; for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who does not observed and obeyed all the things written I the book of the law”.Galatians 3:11Now it is evident that no one is justified before God by the law; for “the one who is righteous shall live b faith”.
9. Romans 3:20For “no human being will be justified in his sight”by deeds prescribed by the law, for through the law comes the knowledge of sin.
10. John 10:8All who came before me are thieves and bandits, but the sheep did not listen to them.
Therefore, the above-mentioned scripture passages clearly testify the un-effective Laws of Moses regarding sin.
11. Hebrews 8:9Not like the covenant that I made with their ancestors, on the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; for they did not continue in my covenant, and so I had no concern for them, says the Lord.
GO TO CHRIST
1. John 3:15 That whoever believes in him may have eternal life.
Therefore, Christ was rooted and lifted up in the Church, God accepts only the work of the Christ and things favored by him.
2. John 4:23 But the hour is coming, and is now here when the true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father seeks such as these to worship him.
The hour here means an end of worshiping God in Hebrew culture, but having the spirit of Jesus Christ the son of God and fellowship with him.
(A) Spirit: Hebrew 8:10 This is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put my law in their minds, and write them on their hearts, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Jesus put his spirit upon those who have a repentance heart. Through the spirit, we can call God as Father and we are His children, and we have the image of God in us. Therefore, God doesn’t know you without the spirit. The Bible tells us to ‘Go to Christ’.
(B) Truth: John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to Father except through me.” Jesus Christ is the truth and the life, therefore, whosoever, has Christ has the truth and life. God ordained Jesus Christ to be the only way to the father. Mathew 28: 18 “All authority in heaven and on earth has given to me.” Being having Jesus Christ who has the authority in heaven we attained the salvation an everlasting life. The sinful being and wickedness of human being are washed away by the amazing love of Jesus Christ become children of God. Revelation 22:13 I am the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.
1. John 14:16 is to be John 14:6
2. Revelation 12:13 is to be Revelation 22:13.
Voice of God
The word of the Lord came to me saying, “Behold, sons of Manasseh, I am the God of Israel. I have come to live with you but I was rejected so I have given you to the hands of other for exile and have forsaken you. But I have heard your cry for repentance and gift my ear to you.” Rome 11:2 “God has not rejected his people whom he foreknew,” God invites children of Manasseh to help them, Isaiah 51:13-17 is God’s words for Manasseh.
13. You have forgotten the LORD, your Maker, who stretched out the heavens and laid the foundation of the earth. You fear continually all day long because of the furry of the oppressor, who is bent on destruction. But where is the furry of the oppressor?
14. The oppressed shall speedily be released; they shall not die and go down to the Pit, nor shall they lack bread.
15. For I am your LORD your God, who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar- the LORD of hosts is his name.
16. I have put my words in your mouth, and hidden you in the shadow of my hand, stretching out the heavens and laying the foundations of the earth, and saying to Zion “You are my people.”
17. Rouse yourself, rouse yourself! Stand up, O Jerusalem, you who have drunk in the hands of the LORD, the cup of his wrath, who have drunk to the dregs the bowl of staggering.
In the past events, Kuki Nation was invaded and fought by many other nations. The humiliated one the Kuki nation as same with the generation of Manasseh. The most tragic event is the division within the Kuki nation and could not come together in common platform to take one stand. This is the wrath of God upon the Kuki nation. The LORD forsakes Manasseh, in the same way, LORD has forsaken Kuki nation. However, His promise is to hear their cry of repentance heart. If they call Him, the LORD promises that He will deliver them. Isaiah 54:6-8.
6. For the LORD has called you like a wife forsaken and grieved in spirit, like a wife of a man’s youth when she is cast off, says your God.
7. For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with a great compassion, I will gather you.
8. In overflowing wrath, for a moment I hid my face from you, but with everlasting love, I will have compassion on you says the LORD your Redeemer.
The whole chapter of Isaiah 54 has written for sons of Manasseh concerning about the promises of God. Now, the favor of the LORD is upon us He will bless us with earthly blessings and heavenly blessings. Therefore, Isaiah 54:12-17 is the blessings of LORD upon the children of Manasseh.
12. I will make your pinnacles of rubies, your gates of jewels, and all your wall of precious stones.
13. All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the prosperity of your children.
14. In righteousness you shall be established; and you shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear; and from terror, it shall not come near to you.
15. If anyone stirs up strife, it is not from me; whoever stirs up strife with you shall fall because of you.
16. See it is I who have created the smith who blows the fire of coals and produces a weapon fit for its purpose; I have also created the ravager to destroy.
17. No weapon that is fashioned against you shall prosper, and you shall confute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD and their vindication from me, says the LORD.
Every child of Manasseh will come to me, they will come under the law of my love and my salvation and I will be their God and have a fellowship with them. Then, I will heal their nation and exalt to every nation.
Section – 7
GOD’S MOST HATES
Thus says the Lord, “I hated those days when descendants of Manasseh governed by the Sabbath laws and detest the day of Judaism. Be warned; that’s not the way it should be!
Isaiah 1:12 When you come to appear before me, who requires of you this trampling of my courts? Isaiah 1:13 Bring no more vain offerings; incense is an abomination to me. New moon and Sabbath and the calling of assemblies-I cannot endure iniquity and solemn assembly. Isaiah 1:14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hates; they have become a burden to me, I am weary of bearing them. Isaiah 1:15 When you spread forth your hands, I will hide my eyes from you; even though you make many prayers, I will not listen; your hands are full of blood.
So, as descendants of Manasseh who have reconciled to the Lord, if anyone keeps on doing what God hates, the wrath of the Lord God shall surely fall on them.
Section – 8
GOD ABOLISHED JUDAISM LAWS
Isaiah 50:1 Thus says the Lord: “Where is your mother’s bill of divorce, with which I put her away? Behold, for your iniquities you were sold, and for your transgressions your mother has put away.
Esther 1:11. To bring Queen Vashti before the king with her royal crown, in order to show the peoples and the princes her beauty; for she was fair to behold. Esther 1:12 But Queen Vashti refused to come at the king’s command conveyed by the eunuchs. At this, the king was enraged, and his anger burned within him. Esther 2:17 The king loved Esther more than all the women, and she found grace and favor in his sight more than all the virgins, so that he set the royal crown on her head and made her queen instead of Vashti.
As the Lord, himself elucidated the history of Israel to me that I could reveal it boldly.
Summary of the book of Esther.
1.The king who rules over 127 empires symbolized the Eternal King; the king of kings and lord of lords.
2. The very beautiful and fair to behold Queen Vashti, symbolized the Torah/Law of Sabbath given at Mt. Sinai. The law which was given by God and He was well pleased with it.
3. The inability of Queen Vashti in complying with the king’s order for showing her beauty to the people symbolized the insufficiency and ineffectiveness of the Sabbatical Laws of Moses in leading the people to God.
4. Therefore, the King replaced Queen Vashti with another woman whom he pleased. In the same way, the Lord God replaced the Sabbatical Law of Moses for it could not lead the people.
5. Esther replaced Vashti as Queen. Esther 2:17 – The king loved Esther more than all the women, and she found grace and favor in his sight more than all the virgins, so that he set the royal crown on her head and made her queen instead of Vashti.
6. The King’s love for Esther and found grace, favor in her more than all the women. Here Esther depicted Jesus Christ who saves and reconciled us with God by grace.
7. Also, Esther’s uncle Mordecai, who guard the palace and the royal family, depicts the Holy Spirit.
8. Haman the King’s deputy; very powerful next to the king, depicts Satan. So, it is clearly evident that God replaced him with Christ.
9. Hebrew 7:18 On the one hand, a former commandment is set aside because of its weakness and uselessness. Hebrew 7:19 For the law made nothing perfect; on the other hand, a better hope is to introduce, through which we draw near to God. Hebrew 8:6 But as it is, Christ has obtained a ministry which is as much more excellent than the old as the covenant he mediates is better, since it is enacted on better promises. Hebrew.8:7For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion for a second. Hebrew.8:8The days will come, says the Lord, when I will establish a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah. Hebrew 8:9Not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; for they did not continue in my covenant, and so I paid no heed to them, says the Lord. Hebrew
10. Matt.5:17 “Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets; I have come not to abolish them but to fulfill them.
(A) Sabbatical Covenant no more gives the people to holiness, instead become a stumbling block to them.
(B) Isaiah 9:6. For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government will be upon his shoulder, and His name will be called “Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:7. Of the increase of His government and of peace there will be no end, upon the throne of David, and over his kingdom, to establish it, and to uphold it with righteousness from this time forth and for evermore. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will do this. Isaiah 52:7. How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him who brings good tidings, who publish peace, who bring good tidings of good, who publish salvation, who says o Zion, “Your God reigns.” Isaiah 52:13. Behold, my servant shall prosper, he shall be exalted and lifted up and shall be very high.
When Jesus says, “I have come not to abolish the law and the prophets but to fulfill” means to give grace, love in abundance to the people over the sabbatical covenant.
GOD ESTABLISHED FELLOWSHIP WITH MANASSEH AND HIS CHILDREN
1. In the past, God created Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden and commanded them not to eat the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil lest they die, the day they ate. God made a covenant with them and also established “Koinonia” (fellowship) with them. God was pleased with the fellowships he had with them. Our God is a God who is pleased when His people walk in obedience.
2. While the Israelites were in captives in the land of Egypt, God, by the power of his hands, used Moses to deliver them from the bondage of slavery. God strengthened Moses to live in faith and gave him the power to perform ten miracles and also gave him “Ten Commandments” in the wilderness. God destroyed the people who murmured, who disobeyed, who are stubborn and sinful in the wilderness but have fellowship with a handful of righteous people for 40 years. God fought for them, won wars for them and led them to the “Promised Land” with gladness and joy.
3. In the 4th Century BCE, Jesus came to earth in the form of human being, to live, and to have fellowship with his people but his people didn’t receive him; John 1:11 He came to what was his own, and his own people did not accept him. Therefore, God left Israel.
4. In these later days, God, our Father has found us and established fellowship with the children of Manasseh. John 4:23 “But the hour is coming, and is now here when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father seeks such as these to worship him. John 4:24 God is the spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.” Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to the one hope of your calling. Ephesians 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism, Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is above all and through all and in all.
Therefore, there is no another foundation of faith laid in the Bible except what God had established and confirmed unity and oneness of faith and fellowship for us, in Christ Jesus.
We human beings obey and believe in the word of God but we cannot see it clearly and understand it clearly. Clear understanding and faith in God come only when we ask God. “For this reason, I have told you that no one can come to me unless it is granted by the Father.” John 6:65. Therefore, what we believe, think and speak must be based and be in tune with the word of God or least will be called a ‘False Faith or Creed’.
1. Those that believe in going to heaven by believing in the blood of Jesus Christ and the Law of Sin;
2. Those that profess the belief in the blood of Jesus Christ and the observance of Sabbath as the only way to heaven and there is no another way;
3. Those that believe in the blood of Jesus Christ and baptism without which there is no another way to the forgiveness of sin.
4. Those that believe in the wiping away of the inborn sins through the blood of Jesus Christ and repentance;
5. Those that believe in the no partaking of the blood of Jesus Christ and meat;
6. Those that believe in the blood of Jesus Christ and self-righteousness without which no one can enter heaven.
7. Those that believe in the mediatorship of the blood of Jesus Christ and Mother Mariam without which no one can enter heaven.
8. Those that believe in the possession of the blood of Jesus Christ and the gift of different tongues as salvation.
9. Those that believe in taking baptism in the name of Jesus Christ as salvation and the door to heaven.
10. Those that believe that Jesus has saved us, he has cleansed all our sins through his blood, even if we live as we wish, our salvation cannot be lost.
11. Those that believe that God established or built his church upon Peter.
Human beings believe in God, but we think in our own ways and exchange vows.
(A) Those that have same faith come together and form awesome and great organizations.
(B) Those that have common doctrines are under one denomination and when we become one denomination, we began to have power, and thus formed many by-laws. Thus, we intend to think that only our mission will get to heaven.
(C) In the name of God, we all preach about faith, but we cannot really sit and talk to one another and we all cannot have the unity of faith.
(D) Without looking what the Bible says, we have fellowship with people who believe in the same doctrine and we are far away from God.
(E) Our faith and our hard work is only for our Mission and Church that God did not acknowledge. Whatever good we did, God did not acknowledge. I Corinthians 13:3 If I give away all my possessions, and if I hand over my body so that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing; I Corinthians 3:10 But when the complete comes, the partial will come to an end. In this way, God has exposed the wrong belief or faith to me.
EXPOSITION OF FALSE/ERRONEOUS BELIEFS – 1
1. Some people believe that if we do not follow the Law or observe the Sabbath, then we cannot enter heaven, but Jesus has this to say in the Bible, “Do not think that I would accuse you before the Father. Your accuser is Moses, on whom your hopes are set.” (John 5:25). Therefore it is Moses, not Jesus who is to accuse man before God about his failure to obey the Law and the Law of the Sabbath. This clearly shows that man has been unable to fulfill the Law.
2. Some others believe that even though we have been saved by the precious blood of Jesus, we still cannot enter heaven unless we observe the Sabbath.
The Lord says in Matthew 9:16, “No one sews a patch of unshrunk cloth on an old garment, for the patch will pull away from the garment, making the tear worse. Neither do people pour new wine into old wineskins? If they do, the skins will burst; the wine will run out and the wineskins will be ruined. No, they pour new wine into new wineskins, and both are preserved.”
Here, unshrunk cloth represents the New Testament and the old garment represents the Old Testament. Just as the unshrunk cloth is not sewn into an old garment, the New Testament cannot be sewn into the Old Testament. And just as new wine is not poured into old wineskins, the New Testament cannot be mixed with the Old Testament. If new wine is poured into old wineskins, the new wine will cause the old wineskin to burst. The New Testament will continue to grow and outlast the Old Testament. The old wineskin refers to the Old Testament, and by bursting it means that the New and Old Testaments cannot be mixed. This shows that the New Testament cannot be mixed with the Law of the Sabbath. Speaking in Mathematical terms, it can be said that the Old Testament will continually be subtracted from, and thus diminish in stature. The New Testament, however, is in addition and will continue to grow. Their nature being very different from each other, they can never be mixed.
3. For those who believe that even though we have been saved by the precious blood of Christ we will not enter heaven unless we are baptized with water:
a. The blood of Jesus cleanses us from the Original Sin of Adam; it is not a ticket to heaven.
b. Baptism was carried out by John for the repentance of sins. “Repent, for the kingdom of God is near.” (Matthew 3:2)
c. When Jesus carried out Baptism, it was to symbolize that we had died and risen with him. Therefore mere baptism is not a ticket to heaven. It is symbolic of our faith and participation in the death and resurrection of Jesus.
4. For those who believe that the blood of Jesus and repentance is for the cleansing of Original Sin:
a. The blood of Jesus is for the cleansing of and salvation from death by Original Sin. It is not a ticket to heaven.
b. For those who believe that repentance is the ticket to heaven: “If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.” (1st Corinthians 13:3) Thus mere repentance is not the full requirement for entry into the kingdom of God.
c. No matter how much we repent, the Bible says in Jeremiah 13:23, “Can an Ethiopian change his skin or a leopard its spots? Neither can you do good who are accustomed to doing evil.” Thus mere repentance and desire to change are loathsome to God.
5. For those who believe that taking part in and/or consuming the body and blood of Christ will keep us from entering into heaven:
a. The blood of Jesus is for the cleansing of Adam’s Sin; it is not the ticket to heaven.
b. Concerning impure meat:
Acts 10: 11, “He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners.”
v:12a, “It contained all kinds of four-footed animals as well as reptiles and birds.”
v13, “Then a voice said to him, ‘Get up, Peter. Kill and eat.'”
v14, “‘Surely not, Lord!’, Peter replied. ‘I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.'”
v15, “The voice spoke to him a second time, ‘Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.'”
v16, “This happened three times and immediately the sheet was taken back to heaven.”
Thus, God tells Peter that all kinds of animals have been sanctified by Him.
6. For those who believe that apart from the cleansing blood of Jesus, we must contribute our own righteousness to be able to enter heaven:
a. The blood of Jesus is for the cleansing of Adam’s Sin; it is not the ticket to heaven.
b. About our righteousness, the Bible has this to say in Ephesus 2:8, “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith – and this is not from yourselves. It is the gift of God.”
And in Job 15:14-16, “What are mortals that they could be pure, or those born of woman that they could be righteous? If God places no trust in His holy ones, if even the heavens are not pure in His eyes, how much fewer are mortals who are vile and corrupt, who drink up evil like water?”
Thus mankind’s claim to righteousness is loathsome to God.
7. For those who insist that apart from the blood of Jesus, the intermediation of Mary is required for entering heaven:
a. The blood of Jesus is for the cleansing of Adam’s Sin; it is not the ticket to heaven.
b. There is no mention or evidence in Scripture that Mary has or will stand before God and make peace with God and man. There is also no evidence or proof that Mary has the authority to forgive sins. The Bible says in 1st Timothy 2:5, “For there is one God and mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all people.”
Hebrews 9:15 says, “For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance.”
Therefore Christ alone is the mediator between man and God. Mary as a mediator is a purely human creation and not based on Scripture.
8. For those who believe that the precious blood of Jesus and speaking in tongues is the ticket to heaven:
a. The blood of Jesus is for the cleansing of Adam’s Sin; it is not the ticket to heaven.
b. Concerning speaking in tongues, the Bible says in 1stCorinthians 13:8, “Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge it will pass away.”
This shows that speaking in tongues is merely a gift of God – it will pass away someday. Knowledge too will pass away. Only those who have Christ and His love will never pass away. God’s gifts such as these are meant to be utilized by His children in this imperfect world. It cannot be taken into heaven.
9. For those who believe that the precious blood of Jesus and baptism are tickets to heaven:
a. The blood of Jesus is for the cleansing of Adam’s Sin; it is not the ticket to heaven. It is meant to symbolize our participation in the death and resurrection of Jesus. It is not meant as a ticket to heaven.
10. For those who say,”I have been saved by the blood of Jesus and my salvation is assured. I can do whatever I please yet my salvation shall never be lost.”
a. The blood of Jesus cleanses us from the Original Sin of Adam and purifies us before God.
“For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person – such a person is an idolater – has any inheritance in the Kingdom of Christ and of God. Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God’s wrath comes on those who are disobedient.” (Ephesians 5:5-6)
b. Therefore continuing to sin after having been redeemed by the blood of Jesus will only incur the wrath of God, not get you into heaven.
11. For those who believe that even though you have been saved by the blood of Jesus, you cannot enter heaven unless you get baptized:
a. The blood of Jesus is for the cleansing of Adam’s Sin; it is not the ticket to heaven.
b. Baptism in the name of Jesus was carried out by Peter in the book of Acts.
“Peter replied, ‘Repent and be baptized, every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.” (Acts 2:38)
The Jews revered their Judaism Law and could not accept Jesus because they accused him of regarding himself as God. Whatever claims Jesus made of Godhood was taken as blasphemy and they finally crucified him for it. Thus Peter’s call for repentance was a call for repentance from the same mindset that crucified Christ. It was a call for repentance from Judaism. Peter didn’t baptize them so that they would enter heaven. He baptized them in the name of Jesus so that they would receive the Holy Spirit.
The Jews did not believe in God but only in the Holy Spirit. But if they believed Jesus and got baptized in his name, then the trinity of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit would now be upon them.
So God’s desire for the Jews was that they would believe in his son Jesus, make peace with Him and have the fellowship of the Holy Spirit.
12. For those who believe that Jesus founded his church on Peter the Rock and gave him the keys to heaven, which Peter gave to the Pope and thus the Pope holds the key to heaven:
Some people take an overly literal reading into Matthew chapter 16, verses 18 and 19 in which Jesus tells Peter, “And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock, I will build my church and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”
When Jesus told Peter that he was the Rock, he was referring to himself. Thus his church will be built upon his rock, i.e. Jesus himself. Peter’s Rock is a rock measuring 20 feet in height. The Rock of Christ is bigger, measuring 100 feet in height. Even though they are both rocks, Christ’s Rock is bigger than Peter’s Rock and the Christian church was built on Christ’s Rock. Peter means ‘rock’, and so does Christ.
“For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.” (1st Corinthians 3:11)
Thus the Lord built his church on this foundation and the gates of hell would not prevail against it. Jesus was crucified, buried and he rose on the third day. When Jesus said that the gates of hell will not prevail against it, he was referring to the church he built on himself. When Jesus said that he gave Peter the keys to the kingdom of heaven, he was entrusting Peter with the task of preaching the good news of salvation to the Jews, which was the key to the kingdom of God. Wherever Peter preached the good news of salvation, the kingdom of heaven was opened to his listeners. Wherever he did not preach, the kingdom of heaven remained closed.
In a similar way, Paul was entrusted with standing before kings and rulers of the world and preaching the good news of salvation to all nations. Therefore the Church is built on Christ alone and there is no another true faith.
EXPOSITION OF FALSE/ ERRONEOUS BELIEFS – TWO
Christ is the only anointed one in the House of God and unless through the mediation of Christ and his presence, no one will remain acceptable to God.
1. Church denominations are creations of man, not God. It is not found in the Bible.
2. “Thou shall not bow down to any graven images.” (Exodus 20:4). Every denomination we create after our own desires and differences and the by-laws that govern our denominations are thus graven images in God’s eyes.
3. Taking an example from our generation, we all carry mobile phones. If we do not recharge the talk time on our mobiles, we cannot make any calls and talk to anyone. Similarly, unless we do not have the Holy Spirit, we cannot communicate with God.
4. You will find many eggs on sale in the market. But if you take those eggs and have a hen try to hatch it; it will never produce chickens – even if the hen takes three months! This is because those eggs were not produced by the natural mating of a hen and a cock. Thus those eggs will never give life to chickens. Similarly, even if we call ourselves Christians but have not the Spirit of Christ, then we cannot be alive spiritually. We cannot communicate with God.
5. We cannot transform our spirit into a holy spirit. Only when we have the Spirit of Christ does it transform our spirits into holy spirits.
“He told them yet another parable: ‘The kingdom of heaven is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into about sixty pounds of flour until it worked all through the dough.'” (Matthew 13:33). Similarly, when we receive the Holy Spirit, it transforms our spirits into holy spirits. That spirit reaches heavenwards and takes us to heaven, making us the sons of God.
1st Corinth 13:9-10, “For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears.”
When the Lord comes to take his people home all those who have the spirit of Christ will go up to meet and receive him but those who do not will perish for all eternity.
False/erroneous belief, even though it may sound innocuous, is without the Holy Spirit. And where there is no Holy Spirit, then all belief is a false belief.
THE WRATH OF GOD
1. In Genesis 19:24, 25, wraths of God was upon the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah and was completely destroyed by fire from heaven; because the people were so wicked and were of sexual immorality. Even to their beautiful valley so that even the earth would not produce anything.
2. Humankind during the days of Noah because they have forgotten the Lord and enjoy their life with wine. Therefore the wrath of God was upon them and God destroyed everyone with a flood. Genesis 6:5 The Lord saw that the wickedness of humankind was great in the earth and that every inclination of the thoughts of their hearts was evil continuously. Genesis 6:6 And the lord were sorry that he had made humankind on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart. Genesis 6:7. So the Lord said, “I will blot out from the earth the human beings I have created people together with animals and creeping things and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them.”
3. As Achan took a beautiful mantle of Shinar, and two hundred shekels of silver and a bar of gold weighing fifty shekels which God forbid, God’s wrath was with Israelites and thy loses the battle and all their properties were destroyed by their enemies. Joshua 7:23. They took them out of the tent and brought them to Joshua and all the Israelites, and they spread them out before the Lord. Then Joshua and all Israel with him took Achan, son of Zerah, of the silver, the mantle, and the bar of gold, with his sons and daughters, with his oxen, donkeys, and sheep, and his tent and all that he had; and they brought them up to the valley of Achor. Joshua said, “why did you bring trouble on us? Is the lord bringing trouble on us? The Lord is bringing trouble to you today.” and all Israel stoned him to death; they burnt them with fire and cast stones on them.
4. Saul was disqualified by God from his royal throne because he had brought what God had told him to destroy. I Samuel 15:10ff. The word of the Lord came to Samuel: “I regret that I made Saul king, for he has turned back from the following me, and has not carried out my commands.” Samuel was angry, and he cried out to the Lord all night.
5. As Israelites have not received their king, God destroyed the temple of Jerusalem in AD 70. Mathew 23:37. “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often I desired to gather your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you were not willing! See, your house is left to you, desolate. For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, “Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the Lord.”‘
GOD THE ARRANGER
1. Mathew 24:32-35 “From the fig tree learn its lesson: as soon as its branch becomes tender and puts forth its leaves you know that summer is near. So also, when you see all these things, you know that he is near, at the very gates. Truly I tell you, this generating will not pass away until all these things have taken place. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words will not pass away.
2. Therefore everyone should strive first for the kingdom of God and his righteousness, then all these things will be given to you as well. Mathew 6:33. We must first search, revered and walk with the Lord. That is what God need from us.
3. A man who is always drunk is incapable to take care of the village or to become a chief. God will destroy him if he has not known his maker. A chief should take a leadership towards his people in accordance with the word of God with love and tender care. He should not think of only the physical realms of his villagers but also their spiritual life.
4. Those working in the government Job or whatever:
(A) We must first search, revered and walk with the law of the Lord. That is what God need from us.
(B) When we are cleansed in the Lord, God will bless us and lift us up in whatever we do.
5. We, the common people must also first search, possess and have the fear of the Lord in our daily living. If you are corrected with the words of the Lord, and have the fear and love of God and walk with it, there would be peace and fraternity in your family and Worshipping God would be great to you.
6. All people who were in God’s ministry were:
(A) Leaders should be truly born again. Ephesus 4:11. The gift he gave were that some would be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, some pastors, and teachers; to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ. Until all of us come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to maturity, to the measure of the full stature of Christ.
(B) Women leaders and youth leaders needed to be really born again.
7. Church elders should have the gift of talent and must be truly born again. Those who were given the opportunity in the church and part takers must all be truly born again and live a consecrated life because God is holy, God also said in Ephesians 5:5. Be sure of this that no fornicator or impure person, or one who is greedy (that is, an idolater), has any inheritance in the Kingdom of Christ and of God.
8. Leaders in our nation should have the fear of God and be born again. From the fourth grade to the first class leaders should have the fear of the lord and live their life under the command of the Lord. National Army leaders should know and fear the Lord because this is not for me but it is the Lord of Israel who brought me up to my standard.
9. Because more than any of the people living in this universe, God has put the love and care for us.
DOCTRINE OF BIBLE
1. 1 Corinthians 3:11 – For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
God has laid the wealth of Jesus Christ in His mansion. The Bible talks about this, and we must believe it.
2. All who believe must work for Christ for the Gospel. Matthew 28: 20 – “… teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, to the close of the age.”
So Christ established the Church upon Him and we are given the responsibility to work for the Gospel.
3. We must believe that the Bible is inspired by God through the Holy Spirit. 2 Timothy 3:16,17 – All scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.
When we believe in the Bible and follow its teaching and obey them, our being the children of God will be testified.
4. We must believe in the unity of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Genesis 1:26 – Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth.”
We see the working together of the Father-Son and the Holy Spirit in saying “Let us make man in our image…”
5. Jesus Christ will come down from heaven to take up His people. 1 Thessalonians 4:16 – For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the archangel’s call, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first…
From this, we must believe that Christ will come to take his righteous people to Him.
6. John 14:12 – Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do because I go to the Father.
Whoever believe and love Christ with all their lives will do the works that Christ had done and a greater thing they will be able to do, this we must believe it.
7. Those who have the Son have the life. 1 John 5:11, 12 – And this is the testimony, that God gave us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He who has the Son has life; he who has not the Son of God has not life.
So, having the spirit of Christ is eternal life is what we must believe.
8. Receiving the Holy Spirit is power and the ability to do ministry and be successful. Acts 1:8 – But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria and to the end of the earth.
Therefore, we must believe that receiving the Holy Spirit is power and the ability to begin the work of God.
9. All Christians should be united in the belief of Christ. Ephesians 4:4,5 – There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to the one hope that belongs to your call, one Lord, one faith, one baptism…
Therefore all who believe in Christ must be in one body with Christ.
10. Jesus Christ is King of kings and Lord of lords. Philippians 2:10,11 – that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
We must believe what the Bible says that God is Lord of lords and King of kings.
11. All believers in Christ will be one with God. John 17:11 – And now I am no more in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to thee. Holy Father, keep them in thy name, which thou hast given me, that they may be one, even as we are one.
Therefore we must believe in Jesus Christ who says while He was on earth that all His believers shall be one with Christ.
12. All the believers of Christ shall be accompanied by the following signs. Mark 16:17,18 – And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up serpents, and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover.
Therefore we must believe this, to whoever has the true Christ, God will give them His power and use them.
The purpose of life: Romans 12:1, 2 – I appeal to you, therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that you may prove what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
(1). Therefore all the believers living with our whole bodies, our whole spirit of holiness is our spiritual worship.
(2). Ephesians 5:19, 20 – addressing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with all your heart, always and for everything giving thanks in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God the Father.
(3). Romans 13:14 – But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to gratify its desires.
(4). 1 Peter 1:15, 16 – but as he who called you is holy, be holy yourselves in all your conduct; since it is written, “You shall be holy, for I am holy.”
Therefore we must believe that all believers should praise Him in spirit with all the joy in our hearts.
FOUR TYPES OF WISDOM ON HUMAN BEINGS
1. Learned Wisdom;
2. Skilled Wisdom;
3. Courageous Wisdom; and
4. Inborn Wisdom, these four types are of human beings.
1. Learned Wisdom: Living beings desires and need knowledge, therefore to look for wisdom we study sincerely and dedicatedly earning high degree/title; these which we acquired through studying is called learned wisdom. These are beneficial for themselves helping them in earning their livelihood and developing their living standard. Though it benefits the individuals, it has little no contribution towards the people and the nation.
2. Skilled Wisdom: Humans want and need knowledge
3. Courageous Wisdom: This wisdom is not something we get it from outside nor through studying or learning them, it is God given from our birth. Speaking out whatever is a need, being courageous even in front of an enemy is God’s gift by birth. This type of person overcomes what is on its way. Such wisdom does not benefit the individual but achieves many things for the nation. Since it is an inborn wisdom, God stands by it and so achieve in whatever work or task he or she does, even as it do not bring advantage to the individual it is God’s gift to the people.
4. Inborn Wisdom: Inborn wisdom is inborn wisdom and is different from learned wisdom and skilled wisdom. It is God’s gift to patiently distinguish things even in times of trouble and crises, who becomes reliable to the people. This type of wisdom does not bring assets to the household. It is not selfish or proud but cares for peace and harmony, and people put their hope in it, also bringing many advantages to the nation.
Others receive benefits from such type of person. Wherever, such person, is there are happiness and comfort. The hope of the people and the nation is upon him or her. He or she is on the path of peace and harmony. The wisdom of people like David was given by God and so their sayings and proverbs are lost till today and scholars believe that there ever will be no one as wise as David until the end of the earth. Thus, inborn wisdom is the greatest of all and the nation lives and flourishes by it, and it is glory and honor for the individual but do not benefit his or her household.
1. Genesis 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it and you shall die.
Thus, in the beginning, God created heaven and earth, and after he had finished all creations God put Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden and commanded them “the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it and you shall die”. God was delighted in the company and fellowship with man in the evening. Later God departed from the man for Satan had deceived them of eating what He had promised them not to eat, and as God’s promises the man was subjected to eternal damnation, yet ignorant of his/their damnation.
2. During 1500 BC God call out Moses to deliver and bring back his people (Israelites) from the Egyptian bondage. God empowered Moses with 10 miracles so as to liberate the people. Accordingly, Moses led the Israelites out from their sufferings. When in the wilderness, God made the covenant with them, gave the “ten commandments” to be strictly followed (Exodus 20:1-17). God lead the people for 40 years in the form of cloud during the day and as burning flame at night. Also, God fed them with heavenly food that everyone was filled. But God forsakes /left the Israelite when they breached the covenant between them.
3. By the end of BC God with his unfailing love comes to the Israelites (his people) in spite of their unfaithfulness in observing the commandment. With the gift of grace, he incarnates himself into human flesh to reconcile the world to him. But his own people rejected and crucified him on the cross. Still, the lord gave them the opportunity to accept him spiritually and granted spiritual reconciliation to whoever is born again. Ever after which when the Israelites failed to welcome him, God left them to be captive to other nation. That resulted in the fall of Jerusalem temple in 70 AD.
4. And in these later days, the lord comes to search for the lost tribes of Manasseh and if we accepted and acknowledge this deliverance, the lord will pour out his spirit on us and will dwell among us. So I pronounce these in the name of God; let us draw near to him and listen to the voice of the lord. Through our ancestors des-associate the lord, let descendant of Manasseh rejoice in our lord. If we acknowledge Him in soul and spirit, he will surely restore us and blessed us with his matchless richness, wisdom, and power. Since the lord is going to shower us with his blessings let us forsake trading in other nation’s wealth; for, the Lord’s wealth is above all wealth. So let us reconcile with the lord and rebuilt a relationship with him. For, the lord’s delight is in the fellowship with his people.
Israel has twelve sons. Of the twelve Joseph was the choicest or favor of his father. Genesis 37:3 Now Israel loved Joseph more than any other of his children because he was the son of his old age; and he made him a long robe with sleeves.
For God gave Joseph a vision in his dream, when he tells his dream to his brothers they were indignant and said to one another this man tries to reign over us, and conspired to kill him. One day his Father sent him food for his brothers, pasturing the flock, on seeing Joseph his brothers said to themselves here comes the dreamer in his long robe with sleeves. When they try to kill him, (Genesis 37:22, 23) Reuben said to them “shed no blood; throw him into the pit here in the wilderness” as a result they stripped him of his robe and threw into the pit; the pit was empty, there was no water in it. The next day they sold him to the Ishmaelite for twenty pieces of silver, and Joseph eventually was in Potiphar’s hand.
God was with Joseph and with the fear of God he grows up physically and in spirit. His master left all that he had in Joseph’s charge for he is trustworthy. After a time his master’s wife seduce him to lie with her. Joseph refused and said my master has left all he had in my hand except you and fled outside. Joseph was imprisoned for his righteousness but God gave him the wisdom to interpret the dream of the King and lifted him up in the king’s palace. Soon the severe famine throughout the world brings the brothers before Joseph as his childhood dream comes true, and his brothers were alive and safe from deadly famine. God’s selection of Joseph amongst his twelve brothers was to save his people from famine. Thus Manasseh, son of Joseph, has the preferential love of God. When the Israelites rejected the Lord, God harkens back the righteousness of Joseph, our father, and put us under his utmost love and care to restore the kingdom with Christ. So let the descendants of Kuki descendant of Manasseh rejoice in our God, for failing to count God’s love will lead us into the wrath of God.
Historiography of the Descendent of Manasseh.
After the fall of Israel’s kingdom in 75 AD, God raised the king of China against Israelites and took the descendant of Manasseh into exile.They were put to labor in the building of the Great wall. Though there was no written book in those days, they could strictly observe the Sabbatical Law which was preserved in the Scroll. Since God dislike our observance of Jewish law, the king of China took away the scroll during AD 500. From that time on, gradually our history as people of Israel was totally lost. From 700 AD, even our Hebrew language was replaced with a new language which we used until today. The controversial languages called Thadou by some and Kuki by other is given by God for the languages of the children of Manasseh. Even our physical structure becomes different during our stayed inside the Chinese Fort. By the end of AD 1000, God brought us out from China under the leadership of Chongthu and his younger brother Songja who came to occupied Kachin land. The elder brother group settled down in a place MangjangPakhupko in the south part of Irrawadi. Later, they came to settled at the bank of Chindwin river during 1200 AD. In the course of time, we moved into Manipur, Assam and became assimilated with them. We were oppressed and subjugated by the people with whom we lived. To cut short, God in His mercy heard our cry as the cried of His people and restore the Kuki Nation again.
Genesis 48:19 But his father refused, and said, “I know,my son; he also shall become people, and he shall be a great nation”ﾅhas been fulfilled.
Recap of what the Lord had done:
1. Chinese Emperor took Descendants of Manasseh into exile;
2. Hebrew was replaced with our present languages as the dialect for Manasseh tribes 700 AD.
3. Physical structure and looks became changed.
4. Judaism was no more the religion of the people.
5. Converting us into Christianity was the plan of God to transform the kingdom of Manasseh into the kingdom of Christ.
6. This could not be possible with our human efforts.
7. God Almighty is the founder of all nations and kingdoms.
8. Here O Children of Manasseh! If we obey God, the difficulties that surrounded us will fall like the fall of Jericho fort. And we shall stand before the Lord with righteousness.
Praise and Thanksgiving.
I, Rev. Chomlhun, thank God for choosing and calling me to be His adopted son in spite of my weaknesses and limitations.
1. During an exilic period, God called Moses to liberate His people from Egyptian bondage. God asked Moses, “Who made you mouth?”Be bold and courage, and what is that in your hand? Moses said, “A rod.” And the Lord said, “Cast it on the ground.” And it turns into a serpent and Moses fled from it.
2. But the Lord said to Moses, “Put out your hand, and take it by the tail”-so he put out his hand and caught it, and it became a rod in his hand. Then, Moses began to believe in the power off and became courage. He could go to Pharaoh and performed 10 miracles in the eyes of the Egyptian which make them suffered the wrath of God. Even the Israelites saw the powerful hand of God, who began to believe that God will liberate them from their suffering through Moses.
3. In the beginning, God prepared Joseph to be the source of living for the Israelites from the great famine. For this task, God also foretold the pain and suffering he has to go through. Joseph accepted and accomplished what God assigned him.
And in this later day, I felt very fortunate to be chosen by God. In the year 1990, one evening I went out from home to prayed for the sick people, in the courtyard, the Lord appeared to me, and said, “your name shall be no more ‘Chomlun’ but ‘Chomlhun’, and behold your wife is with a two-month-old baby. When the child is born you shall name him ‘Joseph’, for I’m going to use you to deliver my people just as I used Joseph. In order to remember that Covenant, I was told to name my child as Joseph. In spite of my insignificance, the Lord shows me one after another regarding the Kuki people; the lost tribe of Israel’s Manasseh descendent. And I could see how the Lord fulfilled his promise and I express my thankfulness to Him. Praise be to God!.
CHAPTER – 21
Why God created humankind?
1. In the beginning, God created many visible and invisible objects, and things which could not be understood, but God was not satisfied with His creations. Then God said, “Let us make humankind in our image, according to our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and all over the wild animals of the earth, and over every creeping things that creep upon the earth.” So God was extremely happy when He created humankind. He used to spend evening time with the humans and human being is the only creation with whom God lived and have accompaniment.
2. Why could Adam and Eve fall into temptation?
In John 8:4-11, Jesus straightened up and said to them, “Let anyone among you who is without sin be the first to throw the stone at her.” And once again he bent down and wrote on the ground. When they heard it, they went away, one by one, beginning with the elders; and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him. The main reason Jesus wrote on the ground with his finger is to show that there is no obedience and no righteousness in the human who is created from the dust of the ground. And when Jesus wrote on the ground, the scribes and Pharisees came to know their sins and the sin of their hearts.
3. Hebrews 9: 27 says, “And just as it is appointed for mortals to die once, and after that the judgment,” therefore God values human being to be die and want to save his/her soul to live an eternal life.
4. Therefore, Jesus said in John 3:5, “Very truly, I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God without being born of water and Spirit.” The Spirit of man cannot be transformed into the Spirit of God. So, here what the Spirit of God mean is that when we received the Spirit of Christ, that spirit will transform us into the Holy Spirit, and this is what Jesus talked in this text.
In this manner, when we received the spirit of Christ, we become one spirit and attain Godliness and that brings satisfaction to God.
ENTRUSTMENT AND WARNING
The Lord and God of Israel was stood like a fortress and revealed to the children of Manasseh and uttered like this, for the upcoming house construction I have taken all the measurement of pillars and for the whole house the breath should be18ft, length 20ft. and for the kitchen, the breath should be 9ft. and the length should be 30ft. I have also taken the measurement of the Gallery of 10ft. breath and 30ft. length. While I was taking all those measurements of the house the word of the Lord came to me and said that as you took a measurement for you own house likewise I had been writing my words on this very Holy Bible. In this Bible, the blood of Jesus Christ cleanse all the humankind from the death of sin and I have also written and showed the way of life is Jesus Christ. In this Bible the son of Man was uplifted and only the Christ and spirit are embedded. Nothing to be believed but ‘Doctrine of Bible goes to Jesus Christ. Moreover, you should not modify my word in your own wish. Whoever, doesn’t believe this foundation of the Bible of Christ and Spirit shall punish:
” I will kill their precious son of the sons
” If they refuse to obey even in the second time I will kill their beloved spouse.
” If they refuse to obey me again even in the third time I will demolish them.
I will against those who against the children of Manasseh but I will bless those who bless you.
In the olden days Israel did not want to accept me but now I have made to associate with the children of Manasseh. Therefore, the direction of God’s blessings have seen in Isaiah 54:12-15 I will make pinnacles of rubies your gates of jewels, and all your wall of precious stones. All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the prosperity of your children. In righteousness you shall be established; you shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear; and from terror, for it shall not come near you. If anyone stirs up strife, it is not from me; whoever stirs up strife with you shall fall because of you. (NRSV)
This Bible verse was being said by God for the Manasseh children. The Lord will be glorified among the Manasseh children and the world will come to know the eternity of God by His absolute love and care, they will say we also want to worship your God and as a result of that they will proceed to worship the God. Therefore, the KUKIS the children of Manasseh will hear the voice of God and we will all serve the God, the fellowship with God now arrives.